Are you currently single and looking for love? Maybe it’s been a few years since your last relationship, and you’re already missing all those beautiful moments you shared together with your ex. I completely understand.
There’s no better experience in this life than falling in love with the right person. I mean, who doesn’t love being with someone who makes them feel like they’re the most beautiful and loved person in the world? We all do.
But, before you get into a relationship with someone new, you should make sure that you’re doing so for the right reasons, and that you’re in love with yourself first. When you love yourself, you’ll feel confident and happy.
This will attract the right person in your life who will love and respect you for who you truly are. However, if you don’t, you might end up with the wrong kind of partner who will just break your heart again. Here are a few things you can do to prepare yourself before you can fall in love again:
That love will come at a very high price if you don’t have this one very crucial thing.
SELF LOVE! Yup, I said it. Self-love.
Do you have a history of attracting losers and cheaters and control freaks? Are you constantly attracting the wrong kind of guy? I’m going out on a limb here and assume that if you are reading this article then you answered yes to those questions. Do you ever wonder why this keeps happening to you? The answer is simple. You don’t love yourself enough yet. I know, I know, this sounds mean, but you have no idea how true it is.
- The first thing you need to do is believe that: you ARE beautiful, you ARE wonderful, you ARE important, and YOU are the most special and magnificent person in the whole wide world. Yup, you sure are. Tell yourself this daily. Hourly if you have to. Say it. Mean it. Feel it. Believe it.
- Make a list of what you want and what you don’t want. Do NOT compromise the *don’t want* part of this list.
- Set boundaries. This will help you become a stronger person when you do this and stick to it!
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are and how much you love yourself. I do this all the time. Honest I do. ♥
- Know what your values are and don’t sacrifice them for anyone, ever.
Learn more at: 5 Things You Must Do Before You Look for Love Again