How Positive Affirmations Can Help
When you need powerful words to help you achieve, overcome obstacles, and conquer your fears, positive affirmations are the way to go. It really feels good when you hear words of encouragement especially when the road to success becomes difficult. Affirmations give you extra strength to continue your journey so you will not lose your motivation.
Affirmations can be considered mind conditioning in a positive way. Any negativities that deter you from doing things will be expelled with the use of positive words.
Every person needs affirmations to survive a world full of criticisms, doubts and fears.
Affirmations also help you fight reluctance as this is being replaced with persistence. You no longer question change as you are prepared to embrace it.
Every thought you think every word you say is an affirmation All of our self-talk or inner dialogue is a stream of affirmations. We are continually affirming subconsciously with our words and thoughts and this flow of affirmations is creating our life experience in every moment.
Our beliefs are just learned thought patterns that we have developed since childhood, many of these work well for us, but others may now be working against us, they are dysfunctional and may be sabotaging us from achieving what we believe we want.
Get into a habit of reading these positive daily affirmations as doing this consistently has a positive effect in your mind and life. Let’s look at some affirmations you can start using today…
What you affirm to yoursel you start to create
Every affirmation we think or say is a reflection of our inner truth or beliefs. It is important to realize that many of these “inner truths” may not actually be true for us now or may be based on invalid or inappropriate impressions we constructed as children, which if examined as an adult can be exposed as inappropriate.
Our subconscious uses the behavior patterns we have learned to automatically respond and react to many everyday events in our life.
This is essential to our survival, we need to be able to respond quickly to events around us which would be impossible if we had to re-examine every aspect of things every time something simple happens.
Our learned responses and thought patterns enable us to automatically respond to circumstances quickly and easily.
Problems arise however, if at an early stage some of the foundation beliefs on which many of the others are built were formed from a skewed perspective, maybe the strategy was appropriate for a perceived difficult circumstance, however often such beliefs are totally inappropriate for succeeding in the real world as adults.
Choose your affirmations
- I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
- The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
- I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me
- When I believe in myself, so do others
- I express my needs and feelings
- I am my own unique self – special, creative and wonderful
Joy and Happiness
- Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
- My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
- I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
- I know that I deserve Love and accept it now
- I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied
- I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday
- Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
- Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
- My body heals quickly and easily
Have you thought of any powerful positive affirmations today?
Source: Vital Affirmations