5. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self, all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
6. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
7. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
8. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
9. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
10. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
source: Native American Code Of Ethics
5 Ways To Use Visualization To Unlock Your Ultimate Potential…