How to identify a shopping addict?
1. Addicts tend to shop for things they don’t even need, and more often than not, go over budget which results in financial strain.
2. Often addicts buy more than what they thought of buying initially.
3. People who are addicted to shopping feel guilty and often tend to hide their purchase.
4. Addicts, out of guilt often return to the store to return the purchases they have just made, but this ultimately results in more shopping and thus spending more.
5. Regular absence or lack of time is also one of the factors which can tell you about the addiction.
Shopping addict are often seen away from home and can be spotted in a store doing some shopping.