There are lots of challenges that you need to overcome before you reach the peak of success. More often than not, these obstacles make success difficult to achieve. You need to start seeing yourself as a leader, even when the only person you start with is yourself.
Reaching your goals can be very challenging yes, but it is once you are ready to drop the towel and give up, that something almost magical happens: You start getting results. So don’t ever give up, remember that there is no such thing as failure only learning.
Learn from your experiences to do something different until you hit your goal. If you feel like giving up your dreams, read these quotes to give yourself a boost of inspiration and strength to press on:
1. “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” – Rosalynn Carter
2. “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Colin Powell
3. “He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.” – Aristotle
4. “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
6. “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.” – Brian Tracy
7. “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” – Peter Drucker
9. “If you think you are leading and turn around to see no one following, then you are just taking a walk.” – Benjamin Hooks
10.“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn
11. “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado