6. Never let anyone force you to break your core values.
7. Forgive yourself! (You know what I mean)
8. Dress as smart as you can for each occasion, whether it be work, meeting a friend, or going for an interview. Take pride in your appearance.
9. Learn a new skill or take up something you’ve always wanted to and stick with it.
10. Always, Always, Always be honest with yourself and others. There is no need for lies and the energy it takes to continue a lie is unbelievable.
11. Listen to your self talk and slap the little person criticising you, I mean it, imagine there are two people one on each shoulder, the one who criticises you give them a slap or a punch in the mouth and start to pay attention to the one who is praising you.
Find more at: 29 Ways to increase your feeling of self worth