Today, I am worthy of anything I desire to be, have, and do. – This is what I tell to myself when I wake up in the morning. Indeed, a powerful affirmation to feel good and start my day right.
What about you? What comes in to your mind when you wake up every morning? How’s your heartbeat when you wake up? What are you going to do, today? How are you going to use your present moment?
Some people are grateful but some are not. And it’s hard for people who have fear to face another day.
The truth is… the hardest battle we face is not outside but inside. The chaos lies in us.
It is the thought that runs in our mind, and it’s not really happening to us.
Remember that you cannot have a positive life in a negative mind. How can you change your life if you still continue to live in the way you don’t want?
When you are ready for a change, you are ready to take a risk. And if you risk anything just to become happy again, to achieve what you believe in, to have what matters to you, to do the things you are passionate about, you are halfway of it.
And everything starts in a single step, just take the first step and your whole life will change dramatically.
Practice Daily Affirmation. Think about the 3 things you are grateful for every single day. Don’t let yourself go to bed mad at night. Think positive.
On the following page we will look at 10 powerful affirmations you can start using any time…
According to themindunleashed.org, these 10 Powerful Affirmations Can Change Your Life:
- I can achieve greatness
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy
- I love and accept myself for who I am
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil
- I believe I can do everything
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones
“If you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” – Confucius
So, know that you can. And you can make big changes in your life.
Get Inspired… Get Your FREE Copy Today!
Receive regular tips and updates about personal development starting with this free ebook today.