Today, I am worthy of anything I desire to be, have, and do. – This is what I tell to myself when I wake up in the morning. Indeed, a powerful affirmation to feel good and start my day right.
What about you? What comes in to your mind when you wake up every morning? How’s your heartbeat when you wake up? What are you going to do, today? How are you going to use your gift today? Because every moment you are alive is a a gift, that’s why it’s called the present. Ever think of that?
Some people are grateful but some are not. And it’s really hard for people who have fear to face another day.
The truth is… the hardest battle we face is not outside but inside. The peace or chaos lies within us. It is the thought that runs in our mind, and it’s not really happening to us.
Remember that you cannot have a positive life in a negative mind. How can you change your life if you still continue to live in the same way you don’t want to live?
When you are ready for a change, you are ready to take a risk. And if you take a degree of risk just to become happy again, to achieve what you believe in, to have what matters to you, to do the things you are passionate about, you are already halfway there.
And everything starts with a single first step, just take this first step and your whole life can change dramatically.
Change your thoughts and transform your limiting beliefs. Place more focus on the positive words and intend to be more positive even though life may not seem to be in tune with you.
Practice daily affirmations
Think about the 3 things you are grateful for every single day. Don’t let yourself go to bed in a negative state at night. Think and practice positive.
Let’s take a good look at 10 powerful affirmations you can start using any time…
According to themindunleashed.org, these 10 Powerful Affirmations Can Change Your Life:
- I can achieve greatness
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy
- I love and accept myself for who I am
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil
- I believe I can do everything
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones
I encourage you to practice these 10 powerful affirmations mentioned. Do it daily for a span of 30 days. It will start to “rewire” your brain to have more positive thoughts and see more positive experiences as a result.
“If you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” – Confucius
So, know that you can. And you can make big changes in your life.